SIGNATURE X CRANKSET batch 01/2024
Still made in Dresden. Still manufactured to the exacting standards all ACTOFIVE products follow. Still modular and still beautiful.
The new SIGNATURE X crankset represents the next phase of ACTOFIVE’s expansion and refinement. With its solid CNC construction, this crankset has successfully passed EFBE’s downhill category-5 ISO certification, and while you may not be racing downhill, this certification ensures that the answer to the question “will it survive?” is a simple “yes”.
When we started designing the new Evo crankset, we really wanted to build a crankset that would benefit riders who put a premium on durability and stiffness. For those riders who want to install a well built component, and only think about when snapping a pic for the ‘gram.
- One-piece construction
- CNC machined from high-strength aluminum
- Finish options: raw, silver, black, blue or grey
- 168MM Q-Factor with long spindle (MTB)
- 161,5MM Q-Factor with short spindle (CX/Gravel)
- 170MM Lenght
- SRAM 3-Bolt Interface
- 29MM Spindle for SRAM DUB BB
- Self-extracting without special tools
- EFBE TRI-TEST® ASTM F2043-13 / EN 17406 CAT 5
- 570g (without chainwheel and crankboots)
- Intend Use: Gravel, XC, Trail, Enduro, DH
- Next batch: 01/2024
- Limited quantitiy of 50 units per batch
- Including crank boots
€399,00 (€335,29 excl. VAT)
Lead time: see batch date
No chainring included